GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY
All items sold by Watchkeeper are 100% authentic, genuine and brand new with their original serial numbers intact.We do not sell old or used watches.
Every watch sold on our website is covered for 1 year warranty by Watchkeeper.com for any mechanical damages. Watches that have symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time will be serviced under the warranty program.
Simply email us at email@example.com should you need any assistance with your watch.
The limited warranty does not cover any damage if there is evidence of excessive wear and tear. It does not cover external physical damage to the watches, including:
- Scratches, dents or any physical damage cause by the user's wear and tear
- Water/moisture damage
- Damage to the watch case/bezel and finishes
- Damage to crystal/glass
- Damage to watch bracelet/band, straps, screws
- Damage to crown/stem
- Damage to clasp/buckle
- Any lost/missing stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face
- Damage which is due to having the watch serviced by a third party
- Damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s guideline
- Watches that have gone through modification
Every clock has a 1 year warranty for any mechanical damages.
The limited warranty does not cover any damage if there is evidence of excessive wear and tear. It does not cover external physical damage to the clock and we do not cover any user damage caused by using heavy duty battery.
Most all of your clocks run on one Alkaline battery. If you use a Lithium Alkaline battery, the battery should last for several years. Don’t use a heavy duty battery.